Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Memory Strengths and Weaknesses

If I am fully concentrated on a subject, I can remeber a great deal of it. Usually after taking notes, studying, or even listening to the teacher lecture I can recall most of the information that I have obtained. I am best at remebering visual images and pictures than auditory hearing. For instance, before I read street signs, I would correlate locations with their surroundings to remember where they were. I am also good at remembering things when making flashcards for school. When I have to think about the word, I will  most likely remember it a different time. My memory is also best when I get something wrong on a test or homework problem, once I review what I did wrong, I wont make the same mistake twice. Unfortunately my weaknesses can occur when I am not fully concentrated on a subject. If I am distracted, I am more likely to forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment