Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trait Test- Jung Test

Jung Test Results

The Jung Test results were very accurate when it came to my personality. Before I took the Jung Test, I already knew what kind of personality traits I had as a person and I was expecting certain results from this test. The results show that I am a conservative, very loyal indiviual that brings service to the community. This is totally me! I agree with the results 100%. My type is ISFJ; Introverted, Sensing, Feelingm, and Judging. I was surprised to find that there are only about 13.8% of people in the population that match my results. Based on my results I can say that the Jung Test is very accurate when it comes to my results overall.


Introverted (I) 59.26% Extroverted (E) 40.74%
Sensing (S) 60.61% Intuitive (N) 39.39%
Feeling (F) 56.25% Thinking (T) 43.75%
Judging (J) 59.46% Perceiving (P) 40.54%

Your type is: ISFJ


ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.

No comments:

Post a Comment